Anchor Counseling offers marriage and family counseling based on Biblical principles. James Robert (Bob) Ross, Ph.D., is a licensed marriage and family therapist. He has over thirty years experience helping couples strengthen their marriages.
Dr. Ross believes that although communication and conflict resolution skills are desirable, they cannot be taught in the same way a person can be taught to drive a car or to play a piano. He says, “These skills are not merely something that a person learns to do. Instead, they grow out of and reflect the person’s character. They are more like a virtue than a skill.”
The goal of marriage counseling: must be to help people become better human beings and, therefore, better wives or husbands.
Appointments evenings and Saturday morning. Call (859) 278-3290.
JUST RELEASED – Dr. Ross’ new book, My Marriage Manual including:
● Help for Understanding Marriage
● Help To Prepare for Marriage
● Help To Do Marriage Successfully
● Help for Marital Struggle and Tragedy
● Help for Step-Families
● Help for the Church’s Marriage Ministry
● It Helps To Laugh
● Wise Words from the Creator of Marriage
- Is Gay Good: A Study of the Nonmoral Value of Homosexuality
- Why Do Good Things Happen To People Like Me? (Memoirs of Bob Ross)
- Baptism: What a Blessing!